Roll builds social token infrastructure and APIs to increase the GDP of the creator economy.
We’re looking to hire a social token intern for the next 6 months with the possibility of becoming a full-time member of the team. The ideal intern would be passionate about the blockchain space and would want to work on helping build the future of the creator economy.
- Assisting the community lead in administrative work
- Write, edit, review high-quality, public-facing accessible written content and documentation
- Research through current crypto news
- Managing, and solving reported user issues
- Providing support to creators on our platform
- Helping and testing new features
We are considering both undergraduate and graduate candidates for this internship.
- Fluency in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organization and time management skills
- Willingness to learn new things in a rapidly changing environment
- Good knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube is required
- Industry knowledge in blockchain
- A genuine interest in cryptocurrency, blockchains, and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Experience with Google Sheets/Excel, Mailchimp, and Zendesk are a plus
Roll is reaching an inflection point and the right social token intern will help the company experience rapid growth over the next few years. You’ll partner closely with Roll’s community team to continually craft and execute the best possible company-wide strategy for creators and their community.
If that category of social tokens excites you and you’d like to integrate this technology into thousands of platforms and digital communities, we’d love to chat with you. Drop us a line at [email protected] explaining why you’d be a good fit and we’ll get back to you.